- Smoothing Stage 1: Glaze Panels as needed, fill and sand.
- Smoothing Stage 2: Guide coat and sand with heavy grit sandpaper to level; final glaze panels, putty, and prep for primer and blocking.
- Block and fill: guide coat & sand quarter panels and roof panel with long block; sand body lines and rear roof section with long block; sand right and left fenders with reverse curve block ; sand right and left doors with long block; re-check body liner for re-priming.
- Prepare for paint: Final sanding process on car with medium grit sandpaper; areas are re-primed as needed; final sand with descending fine grit sandpaper on complete car including jambs; check for spot puttying; wash and urethane necessary seams and seal.
- Refinish surfaces including exterior, interior, and engine compartment: prepare booth; wash entire vehicle; final inspection for any imperfections; move body and parts into booth; re-wash vehicle inside booth; mask body parts to protect from overspray as needed; mix and batch paint for even color tone; tack cloth entire vehicle to remove any particles; mix and spray sealer; re-check vehicle for imperfections in the sealer; sand vehicle in booth to remove any imperfections as needed; apply basecoat; apply 3-4 coats of color, continue checking for imperfections and paint quality as needed between coats; wet sand as needed to remove any imperfections found; allow for flash time; apply clearcoat; repeat until all parts are painted.
- Cut and buff-: sand clearcoat texture flat, re-sand to remove aggressive scratches, final color sand, compound cut entire vehicle, polish vehicle.